Saturday, December 20, 2008

Requests Anyone?

I have recently attempted to increase the quality and quantity of posts on my blogs. It can be hard work coming up with a topic. Sometimes I feel like Bob and Doug McKenzie of The Great White North trying to come up with the topic of the day. I'm sure many of my posts sound as eloquent as theirs too eh?

So I have an idea how I can give back to my vast group of blog followers. I'd like to return the favor to all 6 of you and let you request what topics you'd like me to address. Please use the comment section aka "my tip jar" to list any topic you'd enjoy having me write about.

I am also open to any general suggestions you may have about my blog unless they entail me hitting the "delete this blog" button on my settings.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'd like to know how you met and fell in love with your wife. I always love a love story.

Also try emptying your pockets and take a photo and tell us a story (real or not) about how they got there...

MikkSolo said...

Who would win in a fight and why?

Superman vs. Hulk

Spiderman vs batman

Joker vs green goblin

Star Wars vs. Star Trek

Stephen Spielberg vs James Cameron

You know, kind of like "Celebrity Death Match"

-S

Mary said...

MTV Music Videos from the 80's- (Perhaps a Top Ten List)and you must include at least one Men At Work video!

Dr Zibbs said...

How about a blog about goats. Uh...yeah goats.