Tuesday, August 2, 2011
3. I'd like a special space shuttle flight for my wife and I on our anniversary. I know NASA said they are done with the program, but it's not like they'd have to start from scratch to schedule just one more trip.
4. Speaking of space, I want Pluto reinstated as a planet and all the smarty pants scientists who demoted it to be brought to justice for their crimes against humanity.
5. I don't want people to be able to graduate from high school if they pronounce the word escape as "EX-cape".
6. I want my own cosmetics line. I don't wear make up, but I like the thought of women all over the world grateful that I helped them supplement their existing beauty.
7. I want someone to help me figure out how to make money blogging. It doesn't have to be much.
8. I want every VHS tape I own to be replaced in DVD format. I don't think I can bring myself to watch anything in VHS quality mode ever again. Was messing with tracking controls real or just a nightmare I seem to remember?
These are my demands. The world only has 48 hours to comply, otherwise I will move on and write another blog post.