Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Celebrities Invited to Guest Post on Chaka's World

I have been posting to this blog for nearly three years and don't usually have a problem coming up with a topic but today I feel stumped. I could churn out some cheap filler, but I'd rather not compromise the quality of subject matter just because I'm past due for a post. As a result I'm going to try something that will give Chaka's World some flair and create greater appeal to the pop culture crowd.

I've decided to extend an official invitation to Angelina Jolie, Michael Jordan, Jackie Chan, Tom Cruise, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, and Halle Berry to be guest contributors on Chaka's World. You don't necessarily have to endorse my blog, I'm just looking for some short, heart felt posts by extremely famous people.

If you happen to be a famous person and I neglected to list your name above, feel free to contact me and I will have my people check to see if I can schedule you in. If you happen to be a famous celebrity who is believed to be dead like Elvis or Bruce Lee, there could not be a better time or place to make your big announcement and I will move you to the top of the list.

PS-If you are Brendan Fraser, Ron Howard's brother, Steven Seagal, or Miley Cyrus, you don't need to apply because there just aren't enough openings for everyone.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

If Mario Lopez makes an appearance, I will put out a bloggy hit on your blog.

Cheeseboy said...

If you blog them... they will come.

Lisa said...

In the 80s I was Whitney Houston but I have since overhauled into Salma Hayek.