Monday, July 12, 2010
The Top 10 Reasons to read Chaka's World
1. It's family friendly. If you are an orphan or a widow, I am still friendly. I try yo keep things on a PG level, but since I am an immature guy I may have some occasional PG-13 flare ups.
2. For free amusement and entertainment.
3. For the picture of the month feature.
4. For the links to my other movie and fitness blogs.
5. For the occasional post about a serious topic that might actually have some substance to it.
6. To read the comments of the many talented commenters which are much better than my posts.
7. To stretch your brain and look at everyday topics in a new light. (I take no responsibility if you need therapy after prolonged exposure to my blog.)
8. To keep you regular.
9. To fuel my unquenchable thirst for pride and power and to eventually help me achieve world domination.
10. Do it for the children of the world. Especially for the ones in 3rd world countries.