Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Number Combinations are Here!

Numbers have been with us for a long time and have made the world a better place. They play a vital role in our lives and benefit our entire civilization. Now it is time for us to give back while participating in one of the most exciting crazes of our time. After years of research and development I am proud to announce that customized number combinations are finally here!

Now you can express yourself by getting your very own 10 digit number combination from me for only $9.95. With this offer you can mix and match any combination of numbers from 0-9, or you can just let me choose the numbers for you. Do you like prime numbers? Have a favorite lock combination? Need help remembering your new phone number? You can list wedding dates, birthdays, IQ's, ACT scores, etc. The possibilities are limitless. You can choose your combination with bold text, italics, or a larger font, commas, or hyphens for no extra charge.

This truly is your very own custom number and it will be printed out on high quality parchment that will be worthy of framing. Be one of the first 100 people to order and I'll mail your number combination out with free shipping. Remember these number combinations are unique and no two same numbers will ever be issued by me. They will be recorded in my official number registry and you will receive a certificate of authenticity with each number combination you order. Order now and I will include a clear plastic carrying sheath to protect your investment. You'll be able to carry it with you all the time in a pocket or purse without damaging it.

These numbers also make great gifts. You can dedicate a number to someone you love and have it shipped directly to them. Just leave your order in the comments section along with your 10 digits and mailing address and I'll send you your numbers within a week. You don't even have to pay until you get your number combination and have tried it out. I am also offering a 90 day guarantee. If you are not delighted with your number combination just return it to me within 90 days for a full refund. Now let's start turning numbers into memories. Act now. Collect them all.

Addendum 09/25/08
Due to the current state of the economy and the fact that I underestimated the value of my number combinations in the past, I am increasing their cost to $49.95 per combination.

4 comments:

Intern said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Intern said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Intern said...

At five dollars, it's a steal. I'd like to be one of the first to order. Please put me down for the highest 10 digit prime number you've got left.

9999999967, there I did the work for you.

I'd also like to get the middle prime number (if the number of 10 digit prime numbers happens to be even so there is no exact middle, I'll take the two of them together). That'll put me back about $15 if it still comes with free shipping.



Thanks again....

da maui said...

I can't believe someone else has already ordered my luggage combination.

Mel Brooks