Tuesday, September 14, 2010
If I Were In Charge...
1) I promise to change the tomato to the vegetable category where it belongs. I don't care if it fits the definition of a fruit, it should be a vegetable!
2) I would out law all of the lame applications on Facebook and make it illegal to solicit anyone for mafia, farming, vampire, or any other kind of "bug your friends" games.
3) What ever happened to opposite day? I would get this day re-instituted so we could wear our clothes backwards and drive on the wrong side of the street once a year.
4) Does anyone besides me get uncomfortable saying the word "legume"? I would either find a better name for that food or completely remove all legumes from our food supply so people wouldn't have to feel awkward anymore.
5) I think it is divisive to separate people into groups according to the month they are born. I think it would be better if all humans belonged to one of two groups. Those who really like to sneeze and those who don't.
6) As some of you know, I am a personal trainer. Sometimes when I tell that to people they laugh and say "no seriously, what do you do?" I hate it when that happens. I would make that a federal offense.
7) My policies and programs would not be limited to planet earth. I would repeal the recent legislation and restore Pluto back to the status of a full blown planet. This would also help me when I run for Intergalactic chancellor down the road.
8) Finally, I'd also like to find replacement words from anonymous and unanimous. I know the difference between these two words, but I consistently mix them up and make a fool of myself. Nobody wants a foolish looking leader.
Some of you might think these things are trivial, but I think sometimes it is the little details in life that make all the difference. I am chaka.com and I approve this message.