Monday, April 5, 2010

The Blog Topic Buffet

Over the years I have tackled a variety of random topics. I have never categorized my posts on this blog so I thought I would list some of the different categories I've addressed which you can find in my blog history. Hopefully there is a topic that will appeal to everyone.

Evil Twins, James Bond, Depressing Saturdays, Acronyms, The Worst Candy Ever, The Enneagram, Number Combinations, Video Games, Sneezing, Lame songs, Word Pet Peeves, Rival Movies, Time Travel, Grumpy Old Man, Vegetarians, The Man Purse, Christmas Decorating, Facial Hair, Super Heroes, Car Repairs, Role Models, Tipping, Drug Commercials, 80's Music, Gas Prices, New Years Resolutions, Secret Agents, Musicals, Adsense, Crossing 7's, Greatest Dunkers, Embarrassing Moments, Before and After Pictures, Valentines, Manly Blogging, Ugly Cartoon Characters, Sign Holders, Getting Paid not to Grow Crops, 2012: End of the World, Shoe Tying Efficiency, Lava, The Thesaurus, Black Hairy Tongue, Do it Yourself Haircuts, The Onion, Plasma Donating, Computer Woes, Classical Music, Camping, Nuts, Egging, Haiku Contest, Chiropractors, Answering Machines, Left/Right Brained, Jacuzzi Fears, Home School, All Star Wrestling, One Hit Wonders, Socks, Dejunking, Tattoos, Vin #’s, Bread, Feng Shui, Chain Letters, Wholesome TV, Telemarketers, Dental Woes, Canada, How to Dry After Showering, Prince, MRI Machines, Pens vs. Pencils, Bogus Stats, Disneyland, Subliminal Messages, Armed Forces, The Far Side, Eyebrows, Movie Pet Peeves, Popsicles, Eye Floaters, Junior Mints, Chickens, Scooters, Marathons, Shaving, Scientology, Food in Bulk, Nostradamus, Puffy Sleeves, Muscle Posing, Nose Blowing, Nasty Carpet, Cell Phones, Modern Art, Celebrity Endorsements, Cold Weather, Bear Grylls, MMA, Olympics, Funny Basketball Team Names, Name Brand vs. Generics, and Bumper Stickers.

It would take me a week to create links to each one of these, so just type a topic in the search box if any of these appeal to you and see what comes up. You can just pretend you are on a small version of the Internet. Sometimes I struggle coming up with topics to write about, so if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know.

8 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Definitely going to check out the "black hairy tongue".

Kristina P. said...

You know how much I love buffets. You covered quite the smorgasbord of topics here!

Eric said...

Wait a minute... What index keywords did you use for *this* blog posting? Because it's the only one I'll need to remember...

The mad woman behind the blog said...

Don't you love the "mail it in" posts.
Great idea!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's your variety that both delights and frightens me. I appreciate someone who doesn't bang me over the head with the same topics over and over again. I think like you do so I know I can trust you to put some effort into what you post about. It's noticed. And EFFORT is everything with me. Fail, be a twit, hold some unpopular belief or obsession but go 'full retard' or don't even bring that shit over to me in the first place.

Jordan Sneakers said...

Your high quality articles are so great, and can we buy some ads from you? If you agree, just emial me the ad type and fee per month. If you own some other high quality related blogs, selling ads would be welcomed.

Air Jordans said...

Thanks for adding the new information, as well as your analysis. This is why your blog is one of the few I read that I also ever bother to comment on. I don't do it to hear myself talk - I do it because I know you actually listen.

Tom said...

Jordans- I appreciate your comments which are always so specific to my blog posts. It is always nice when someone comments on my posts and I know it isn't just a cut and paste comment that is being plastered on every blog they can access in order to promote their unrelated products.