Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dr. Spaceman

Last year I started watching 30 Rock episodes on Netflix. It's a very funny show and I would rank it up there with The Office as one of my favorite comedies. One of my favorite characters is Dr. Spaceman, pronounced "spechemin", who is played by Chris Parnell. I was never a fan of Parnell or Tracy Morgan when they were on SNL, but I love them in on this show. I just wish they would feature Dr. Spaceman more often.. Here are a few clips featuring this incompetent doctor.

5 comments:

Gemma said...

Love Dr Spaceman and Tracy together. Agreed that they should appear more often but i do like how randomly dr spaceman appearances are

www.save-your-bacon.blogspot.com

Mary Bergfeld said...

Thanks for stopping by, Chaka. I always love to hear from you. I visit you as often as I can. Things have been a little crazy lately. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Cheeseboy said...

Holy crud! I have seen all those clips on the show, but put together, I cannot stop laughing.

I love that show.

King of New York Hacks said...

Ha! I felt the same way about those two dudes before I started watching them on the rock..The whole cast "Rocks" ! Funny vid !

Charlotte said...

I love Dr. Spaceman! He is so hilarious! One of my favorite parts with him is when he is giving Jack a flu shot and goes "Drop your pants" which Jack does, and then he gives him a shot in the arm. Haha :)